Platte County Treasurer:
2610 14th St
Columbus, NE 68601
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Titles and Credit Cards will not be issued after 4:45 pm.
The County Treasurer is located on the first floor, west side of the Platte
County Courthouse building on 14th Street in Columbus NE.
- To collect all revenues for the County.
- To bill and collect all real estate and
personal taxes in the County.
- Titles of all vehicles, ATV's,
Motorcycles and Boats.
- Register all motor vehicles with tax
situs in the County.
- To disburse collections to the proper
- Boat Registration.
- Snowmobile Registration.
Real Estate and Personal Property
Motor Vehicle: (402)563-4913